So for months, maybe even years, I have had little projects sitting out there, evading completion. That, I realized, makes me a bit crazy. So, time to get some completion. One task already done is to finish my trailer electrical box and mount on the trailer. Mission accomplished! Here’s what else is happening:
- Replace hubs for 6 on 5.5″ Toyota wheel pattern
- Paint old FZJ80 wheels for fitment on trailer
- Mount tent lift struts (so I can actually lift the lid without having an aneurysm)
- Add distribution block and wiring for trailer electrical accessories (LED lights, USB Chargers)
- Install modular LED light system with dimmers for inside the tent
- Finish Engo 12k winch installation to include a wireless winch controller
- Complete recovery gear kit to include Lucky8 Soft Shackles, Superwinch 36k Snatch Block, Bulldog 10k Recovery Strap, and a Warn Receiver Shackle Bracket.
- Oil & Filter Change
- Various maintenance items that have been bugging me and allowing synthetic oil (liquid gold lol) to leak out
- Oxygen sensor replacement with studs
So, all in all, a lot to do. But I would like to, and plan to have this done prior to the 2015 Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival August 13-16, stay tuned!